Saturday, July 17, 2010

The end, a new beginning

People come and go in our lives. We have very limited say in either. Today I had to release and forgive people who have for one reason or another are no longer my friends. The situations really don't matter, there is nothing that can be done to change any of it now. Today I sat in my car and spoke with the Goddess and thanked her for the letting the people come to my life, for the lessons and things they brought to it and to bless them as they go. To help me release them with love and forgive them the hurt they caused and that may forgive the hurt I may have caused, however unintentional. Sometimes I think that there is something wrong with me, or at least the way I deal with new people. Perhaps this the Goddess teaching me to pace myself, open to people slowly, not rush head long into friendships and connections. Or just to get better letting go when the time comes for them to leave. I will have to meditate on that, ask for guidance. Life is lessons and i for one would rather learn sooner rather than later. Blessings for the departed, greetings to those who are to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment